Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Six ways from Sunday - The Plow

Not exactly a sexy name for the position, but I call this what it is for no other reason than it looks like you are plowing into her. In fact, I am sure someone somewhere has a nicer name for this, but whatever. Enlighten me if you would like.

This one can require some upper body strength because you will be on your knees and once you are inside her you will be taking her legs, holding them against your body, and then pounding into her by thrusting up and down back and forth. She'll barely have her shoulders on the bed through each upward/forward thrust.

From a woman's perspective, think of yourself lying on the bed on your back. He is in front of and inside you. He holds onto your legs, parted slightly, with the backs of your legs pressed against his abdomen. He is up slightly on his knees with his legs parted slightly, the insides of his thighs slapping against your ass cheeks as he fucks.

Of course, don't get me wrong, I write these posts from a man-plus-woman perspective, but if you can pull it off with the same sex, let me know!

No comments: