Monday, July 30, 2007

Learning to have squirting orgasms

Going to start off on a technical note here...

Firstly, "squirting" is what is technically known as "female ejaculation." This is when a woman essentially does what a man does when he cums, minus the sperm of course. In fact the liquid she squirts out has almost the same chemical composition as prostate fluid before it is mixed with sperm to make semen. It is actually believed to come from a place called the Skene's glands, which is basically the "female prostate", and is shot out of the urethra just the same as when a man ejaculates.

Most women "squirt" to a degree but the force is so mild that it is felt mostly as just an increase in wetness at the point of orgasm and most of the fluid runs back into the vagina where it is scarcely seen. Then there are those women that can genuinely squirt. There is a big difference with women who can readily squirt when compared with a man. When she squirts the force of her orgasmic contractions can refill the glands over and over, firing out quite a bit more than most men could muster. Women like this are sometimes born with the ability and some times they develop it after the right stimulation of the tissue surrounding the Skene's glands. With some it can be a matter of just letting go due to the fact that a lot of women might misinterpret the feeling as a need to urinate because it comes out of the same (sorta) opening she pees from.

OK, enough with the technical side. On to the fun part....getting it to happen!

For some women this will come a lot easier than others. For some, it might not even be possible. One thing is for sure though, whether she can figure out how to squirt or not, it will be a hell of a lot of pleasurable fun for her to try and try again!

As strange as it may sound, a woman can sometimes need to have a part of her vagina "trained" to accept stimulation as pleasurable enough to be orgasmic. Don't misread that. I said "pleasurable" enough. At no point should there be pain or else something might be wrong. There also shouldn't be any discomfort, though anything new like this might feel a bit strange to her at first. As with any "training" it doesn't always happen on the first go, so don't get discouraged. Even if it does happen you will want to do it plenty more to develop that response. Again, I doubt she will complain. ;)

  1. First of all, stimulating that area can make her feel a lot like she needs to pee so she should empty her bladder before trying this so she knows that what is squirting out is just her own cum. For your part, make sure your fingers are clean and your nails trim. This is actually important unless you want to risk an infection or bloody mess or both. Yes, this can be done with your cock or a dildo, but the fingers are much for versatile and that is best for this purpose.

  2. She should be comfortable and not feel under any pressure to perform. This is supposed to be fun.

  3. Warm her up with some good foreplay. You want the blood flowing to all the sensitive areas, her body ready for pleasure, and of course, her pussy plenty wet. If there isn't enough wetness I recommend using some water based lubricant like Astroglide.

  4. Using two of your fingers find her G-spot and stroke against it slowly using a come here motion, going all the way to her pelvic bone. If you can get in three fingers that would be ideal, even if you have to bunch your fingers up. The reason I recommend three fingers is because the tissues and glands you are trying to work on are to the left and right of the urethra. This way you have a finger stroking each side and one for the G-spot. Just be careful not to bruise the sides of her entrance however many you can fit in.

  5. The slow stroking need only last for a little while just to get them primed. Like any other sexual stimulation you give her you are going to want to turn up the intensity enough to push her over the edge. This means moving those fingers faster. This doesn't always do the trick though.

    Variations after warming up with the "come here" motion:
    • I have found that sometimes changing that "come here" motion to a "C shaped taping" (curling your fingers into a "C" shape) motion works better. Think along the lines of trying to tap your own palm with the tips of your fingers or like you are trying to "scoop" the roof of her vagina forward with the movement of your fingers. It takes some finesse but you'll get it.

    • Another method is to change to pointing your fingers towards your wrist (like Spiderman) and then very rapidly tapping them into the area right at the edge of her G-spot and almost against her pelvic bone. There is an added bonus of the palm of your hand rubbing her clit if you angle it right. To get extra speed you can use both hands at once by gripping the hand that is inside her and jerking it up and down (something men should be experts at anyway).

  6. If you don't let up the stimulation, get the intensity right, and carry her to an orgasm (and on through it) then she might squirt. Depending on your hand position you might block that squirt so it is up to you to recognize it if there aren't jets of it. She may be in too much of a daze from the orgasm. If nothing happened, then like I said, try and try again until you both figure it out. :)

  7. If it happened, be prepared to get a towel and a glass of water for her. She may be dehydrated after squirting so much out of her. She may even want to try it again after resting a moment, seeing as women can often have multiple orgasms. Lucky, lucky. :P
After all is said and done at some point she may be able to have almost purely squirting orgasms by stimulating her in the right way. These don't tend to be as intense so my recommendation is to get her squirting right on the heels of a more intense orgasm, which of course just adds more potency to the overall sensation. By this point, of course, you can likely get her to squirt just by fucking if you hit it the right way.

Have fun and good luck!

47 comments:

aae000 said...

Wow, is your woman willing to share you??

Sangria said...

To a degree, but usually only if she is there to enjoy who she is sharing me with at the same time.

Anonymous said...

WOW I WOULDNT MIND SHARING YOU W/ UR GURL....WISH MY MAN COULD DO THAT....

Anonymous said...

I love this technique described here.i saw of of the advanced squirting orgasm techniques here too.

Anonymous said...

I got it and i love it, it is not painful u just need to relax

Anonymous said...

what makes it soo great tho? does it make ur orgasm better? cuz it linda just sounds like itd make an exta mess next to the one he makes when he cums...? wats the deal...

Sangria said...

From what I have been told it varies depending on the woman. Some times it is better, other times it is just different. Whether it is better can also depend on if the squirting comes during another type orgasm.

Anonymous said...

hell yeah this rocks after a few times now he can do it with his cock i love it !!! ill do it every time from J.

Sangria said...

That is great to hear! It is the main reason I started this blog in the first place. :)

Anonymous said...

Yup, My man saw this on a video and insisted we try it. needless to say we did and IT Worked!!! It was one of the BEST orgasms of my life and I got on him, which was a little emberassing but he was happy it worked. I would recommend it. you are right it if different for everyone on the speed.

Anonymous said...

i do this! and i thought there was something seriously wrong with me,and have been so nervous about having sex.

Anonymous said...

I just have to share my little bits on this topic. I once had a lover (an amazing lover) who was patient and gentle enough to take me places no other man has been able to. Coaxing me carefully, convincing me willingly and finally embracing me - he had me squirting all over his hotel bed! Full body orgasm!
I'm still in love with him...
Sandy

Anonymous said...

I am one of those lucky women. It happened to me! My lover made me squirt by fucking me. First time it happened I did not even realize what happened, it was a very strange and new feeling. But the second time I fuly enjoyed it. Can't wait to have more!

Anonymous said...

I just squirted for the first time today and it was amazing! It was the first time that I had sex with this man and let me tell you I cant want to squirt all over again!!!!

Sangria said...

Congrats on firsts! Love hearing that others have gotten to enjoy this experience!

Anonymous said...

My wife and I have been trying to get her to squirt for months. We've done research on the internet and no matter how much we tried it didn't work. I finally gave in and purchased a DVD called "Female Ejaculation: The Workshop" by Deborah Sundahl. We watched it last night and tried the techniques shown. IT WORKED! SHE ACTUALLY SOAKED THE SHEETS! AMAZING! I didn't think my wife was capable. In the video Deborah explained that every women has the ability to ejaculate. That statement gave my wife the confidence to do it. My wife is 36 and last night she had the best 4 orgasms of her life! It was great to be a part of that experience. The cool thing is that it worked during intercourse. Not with my fingers or a dildo.

neik said...

you can also squrit by licking tha clit in fast motion well i should licking mine in a fast mtion....i love it....my orgasms r much better n its fun 2 show ppl who never seen it...btw it is a mess but put a towel down or go 2 walmart n buy a waterproof bed cover 4 like 20 bucks n its washable...lol enjoy

Anonymous said...

My honey is 45 and never experienced this until we were together. Never looked at a video or anything... it just happened. That was a year ago. Last night it went to a whole new level. She came at least 40 times. It was AMAZING! This time she shot a steady stream across the room or in my face numerous times. Over the course of the night I'll bet she squirted a gallon. WOW!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is IMPRESSIVE.

Anonymous said...

i am 20 and only been haveing sex for a year. when i first had sex w the man im w now, was not even a month after my first time. we would have sex for hours and hours, than randomly one time i felt something bout 2 come out and i told him 2 stop cuz i have no clue what it was. he told me that it was a great thing and he loved it! which is good cuz i always squirt. reather its his dick, toung or fingers! only problem is we rearly have clean towels or a dry bed! :)
-b

Anonymous said...

I am very young and a have a small pussy fingering or fucking hurts is there a way I can squit with out fucking? I'll try almost anything plzzz help!

Henley said...

To those who have never experienced a squirt before, they will never understand nor enjoy the tantalising and awesome feeling..of fulfillment.

unsure said...

It always feels like i have to pee when i have sex so my boyfriend & i just stop for a min or so & then continue. I've never had an orgasm but, while mbating with a vibrater for the first i think i squirted. i didnt have the vibrater inside me i just had it on my clit, a clear fluid came out & it felt like i was peeing but it didnt really look or smell like pee but im not sure bc it was just my clit that was being stimulated. i tried it again 5mins later & the same thing happend. it didnt feel bad but it also didnt feel amazing..just kind of like peeing. do you think i peed or squirted?

Anonymous said...

I have just started experiencing this and it is AMAZING! My boyfriend loves it - he is the one who told me he "liked" seeing my pussy wet and could he try to make it "squirt"? He did it the first time and came from just seeing me do that. I love to masterbate in front of him; then ride him to finish it and let it run all over him. A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF ORGASM!

Anonymous said...

Huh..... I did this by myself, and I squirted..... But when I did, my orgasm completely stopped. :/ has this happened to anyone else?

Anonymous said...

I've tried this by myself and I can't do this? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Sue said...

Yesterday was the first time i squirted. Today my boyfriend was having a field day and made me squirt 11 times, I am so exhausted i had to beg him to stop. Its the first time eithr of us are experiencing this. But, he is not able to make me squirt during sex only by fingering me...I want to be able to squirt during sex, any suggestions?

Jessie said...

I I've been on a journey with my girl to help her squirt for about a year now. Mostly when I finger her she always has the need to pee, and she would come to the point where she feels she should be ejaculating but nothing would come out. The feeling is as almost intense for her with my penis and again I can feel her trying to push out but again nothing would come out. I mean stimulation would be long and intense, with fingering followed by fucking, changing positions that hit the spot, either way its always pleasurable. Her clitoris is rather small so she doesn't stimulate that area, recently a vibrator applied to that area helps her cum several times but not squirt, we know the difference in sensation. How is it that she's always on the verge but nothing happens. Is Der anything I should try? Just to be sure, does the area in question feels more like the underside of the penis (spongiosum)?

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is Thank You! Your hints got me there and last night was the most beautiful event between my lover and I. I squirted so much, so far, so many times and...I felt like I could have kept on all night. I went into, what I would call, an altered state and drifted off to sleep like that. This morning I feel like I had a spiritual shower if that makes sense. I feel so light, so beautiful, so amazed. Bless you for creating this blog. Love E

Anonymous said...

There is a body massager called a magic wand and it applied to the clitoris, works wonders. I was scared the first time it happened to me and slightly embarrassed. The guy I'm dating soothed me and praised me. I was comfortable enough to try again. It is so amazing. That wand helps when he isn't around as well. I wouldn't give him (or that wand lol) up for anything!

Anonymous said...

If a woman is to have a squirting orgasm she has to relax....I learned this. When it feels like u gotta pee don't clench and don't try to push either or u ruin it and you won't squirt. Sad but true. I blocked myself several times by thinking about it too much and not actually relaxing and enjoying what he was doing to me. Don't focus on the goal...enjoy the ride. My orgasms now r very satisfying and I do squirt but not a lot. I wish there were tips on squirting more and furtherhe really wants me to cum all over his face and soak everything. I guess we keep trying :) and trying and trying

curious_00 said...

wow sounds amazing i have been curious with this for about a month now and i dont kno how is there a certain way for me to do it to my self

Anonymous said...

I am a squirter and my boyfriend loves it. I'm lucky enough to find a man that can make me squirt with his dick and his fingers. That's an amazing feeling and most women can do it, they just need to learn to relax and let go and just let your orgasm explode.

Anonymous said...

squirting is an amazing feeling and i too saw the dvd "Female Ejaculation: The Workshop" by Deborah Sundahl. It worked wonders for my sex life.....
Go on girls - treat yourselves and your man to this.

Anonymous said...

This was a very helpful site I had squished before but couldn't figure out qut I did to cause it.... But this told me exactly wut to do now just trying to learn how to do it to myself!!! I love to masturbate n front of my man so bn able to squirt for him n just let him relax n watch would b awsum!!! Is their a technique I can use on myself that works best???

Anonymous said...

This was a very helpful site I had squished before but couldn't figure out qut I did to cause it.... But this told me exactly wut to do now just trying to learn how to do it to myself!!! I love to masturbate n front of my man so bn able to squirt for him n just let him relax n watch would b awsum!!! Is their a technique I can use on myself that works best???

Anonymous said...

Wow, just half an hour ago, I experienced my first squirting orgasm. Suddenly lot of liquid comes out without any control. But it was so great. I am very happy to experience that.

Anonymous said...

When I first had this experience I thought I was peeing. At one point I was kinda of worried until I started reading about it. Funny enough the only way i can squirt is when am lying on my back and my man is on top. Once am on my back it never stops and my man has a slightly curve dick which I believe adds to the stimulation. Because out of all the partners i have had, he's the only one who can make me achieve this and it makes the sex really good.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to try this with my man this weekend.
Love the positive feed back.

Anonymous said...

Well Im sure I accidentley squirted ONCE and it was great yes with a toy but either way now that I KNOW I didnt just p myself Im gna try n get my husband to try this technuque. I hope hes open to it cuz it was great & I dont want that close of relationship with my toy :-P B-)

Anonymous said...

i opened my wifes eyes to this once i convinced her just to relax and let it happen she fell in love all over again we cant get enough of one another after 8 years of marriage the sex is just gettin better!!!guys if you havent learned how to do this figure it out cause every woman should be entitled to an orgasm like that atleast once in their lives!!!

Anonymous said...

I am 33 yrs old. I have always heard about squirting but it had never happened to me. A few weeks ago my boyfriend of 4 years was giving me oral pleasure and all of a sudden it just happened. Kinda freaked me out and it als made me really emotional.I was not sure why or how it happened. He assured me all was ok and that he enjoyed it very much. Now it happens just about everytime andI have fallen in love with him all over again for it. It feels amazing and I want to do it ore and more. :) <3

Anonymous said...

I know u say the g spot has to be physically stimulated in order to produce a squirting orgasm but my wife produces this effect from me with just clitoral stimulation. How is this possible? ( were lesbians)

Anonymous said...

Try anal sex it is great dont forget to lube

Cool said...

I am amazed to read about squirting and its comparision. I was reading How to make a girl squirt by Real Sexy Talk and applied to get some result. But I came to know much deeper about it from you.

Increase male size said...

Really very informative and the way you presented your information attracts visitors to read more informative blogs from your website. So I kindly look forward to see next updates.

Unknown said...

No point to raise in against of what you have said.This post is such a useful and it works according to the needs.
Female Stimulation