Thursday, November 8, 2007

Giving head without payback

I really love to go down on a woman. One of my favorite things. Many a times I have given head to a gal with no intention of getting anything back and then sending her on her way with a smile on her face. Sometimes I just get a craving for the taste of pussy and the sounds of her enjoying my meal.

I also know some women that enjoy giving head even if they know they won't get the favor returned (whether later or never).

I have to wonder if some of us never got past Freud's psychosexual oral stage. If I am not turned on in the slightest then the smell and taste of fresh pussy will get me going easier than anything.

So here is a little poll for you...



This little blog entry was inspired after reading a post at Polyamorously Perverse titled What To Do With Cum.

1 comment:

Tom Paine said...

Thanks for the nod! I'm glad my post prompted you to do the poll.