Sunday, April 1, 2007

Another G-spot & clit power combo

Her lower back was hurting so I proceeded to give her a relaxing massage to work it out. Moved to her feet as well and then slowly worked my way up both legs. I then did a very slow and purposeful vaginal massage covering every surface outside then every nook inside.

When I could barely keep her from riding my fingers I decided to get down to the business of getting her off. Reaching for her lower deep spot I ended up bobbing her uterus up and down (as mentioned in another posting). After some light stimulation of her deep spot I decided to move to her G-spot with my fingers and brought her off hard with a rapid "come here" motion and then some lightening quick finger fucking into her G-spot (short, fast bursts of motion).

Giving her a very brief breather I slid my hard cock into her, pushed legs into the air, made sure I had my cock pressed firmly into her G-spot and then left it there. Placing my moist thumb onto her clit, my palm flattened, fingers sticking out, I stroked her clit with my hand a blur. A visual analogy of how my hand was moving would be someone trying to furiously wipe down a window that just doesn't want to come clean (be careful with this since some women can't take the intensity it can produce).

As one hand got tired even a little bit I would quickly switch thumbs in one swift motion being careful to keep up that same wild pace as before. It paid off as she started screaming and gasping for air, her body lifting up off the bed as she started flinging herself about, my hand never relenting on her clit. I swear I could feel electricity coming up off her skin from the nerves firing.

My cock had popped out from her wild movements so when it looked like her orgasm was starting to subside I slid two fingers inside her and working the G-spot angle again I also latched my lips onto her clit, licking away to prolong her orgasm as much as possible. By this point she was shaking like she'd been hit by a taser and had pressed herself up into the corner where the bed met the wall.

This was one of the best I've seen this woman have. I won't soon forget that stimulating combo.

No comments: