Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The rolling orgasm

This one doesn't truly end for her until the stimulation stops (and sometimes well after)! Think of rolling hills, where you aren't always on the peak of one but you are never quite back on the plains when walking between.

I have found (and verified again 5 minutes ago) that bringing her to and through a rolling orgasm works best if the source of the stimulation is varied as you go through it. First warm up every point on and in her vagina that are the usual focal points of her orgasms to get the blood flowing and the nerves primed.

Next and lastly you want to bring her to an orgasm, switching off the points or way in which to pleasure them. Keep in mind those ways have to be able to bring her to orgasm all on their own or else it isn't going to be intense enough to to keep her at the crescendo.

Here is what I do for that:

  1. Stroke her clit rapidly till she orgasms.
  2. While still orgasming I push in two fingers and quickly stroke her G-spot with a "come here" motion.
  3. I stop the come here motion and with the same two fingers again I jab them into her G-spot like a jack hammer.
  4. I insert three fingers and stroke rapidly against her G-spot some more but this time I lower my face and wildly lick on her clit. Be careful not to bruise her pelvic bone to the left and right of your three fingers.
  5. I finish up by more rapid stroking in various ways to carry her along until it looks that she isn't getting as wound up by it as earlier.
  6. I ease her down off the final wave by gently massaging her pussy lips and G-spot and sucking on her breasts.
From experience, a rolling orgasm can last anywhere from 5-15 minutes of intense sexual pleasure for her.

No comments: